How to Access Linksys Extender Login Page
Linksys extender login page allows you to set up and install a brand new extender with ease. Also, you can manage various settings of Linksys range extender in accordance with your WiFi needs. In simple words, it can be said as the control panel for your extender where all the basic and advanced settings can be stored and changed.
Let’s start with the extender login process:
Prerequisites to Know:
For accessing the login page, there is need to connect Linksys range extender to a computer or laptop. You can make a connection between the extender and computer by following two ways:
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect both devices with each other.
- Connect the extender and computer via a wireless connection.
In case of a non-configured extender, it’s recommended to go for wired connections. On the other hand, you can use wireless connections for an already configured extender.
It is recommended to use a stable connection between the extender and computer for accessing the Linksys WiFi extender login page to avoid all possible errors.
Steps for Accessing the Login Page
- Power on your wireless range extender.
- Connect the computer to it.
- Open a web browser of your choice.
- Go to extender.linksys.com admin page.
- Enter the username and password.
- Once done, click on the login button.
The login username and password can be found on the extender manual or setup CD. However, both the manual and configuration CD usually get misplaced or lost. In such case, you can ask our expert technicians for help at 1-844-726-2255. Working day-in and day-out, our professionals’ team offers free solutions to all your queries instantly.
Find the Current Status of Extender via Login
So here’s hope that the login part is completed from your side. Of course, you can now set up a new extender and change the settings of an already installed one. But do you ever check your extender’s status? Maybe not!
See, here’s the thing!
Checking the status of your extender is very important to confirm if it is getting the correct IP address from your router and connected to the network. And you can do so after logging into your extender’s admin panel.
If you get to know the status of your device, other details like IP address, network name and MAC address can be easily found. Let’s have a look at the complete steps to find your extender’s status:
- Connect the computer and extender with one another.
- Turn on the computer.
- Launch a browser and enter the login URL in the address bar.
- The login page will open..
- Fill in the username and password in given fields.
- Once you are on the configuration page, go to device information section.
A new page will appear which shows all the information about connection type for extender Linksys device, subnet mask that your device use, assigned IP address as well as default gateway. However, you can change them as per the requirements. If any step troubles you, contact our skilled technicians at 1-844-726-2255.
How to Change Linksys WiFi Extender Login Password
Sometimes, users face issues while accessing the login page. One of the main reasons of this problem is that they forget the admin password. All possible configurations of Linksys extender setup can be managed via the web-based utility. If you want a secure extender network, make sure to create a strong admin password. To change the password for login, walk through the steps mentioned below:
- Connect Linksys range extender to computer system wirelessly or in a wired manner.
- Launch a browser on computer and enter the web address.
- As soon as you press the enter key, the login page will appear.
- Use keyboard to type username and password.
- Click on change password option.
- Type the old password and then the new one.
- Re-type the new password.
At last, hit save settings button before leaving Linksys range extender login page. For any technical assistance and guidance, give us a call on 1-844-726-2255. Our technical experts will guide you each and every step accurately so that you face no technical issues at all.